Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94352Z not working with BlueToolFixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to swap out the DW1560 and put back the BCM94360NG. Wi-Fi only works at half speed with the BCM94360NG, but everything works natively with macOS.
Exactly what I have done, no more issues :)

When I click "Select a product...", nothing shows.
my link should direct you straight to the Dortania BrcmPatchRAM page. Alternatively, go to: https://dortania.github.io/
Try clicking on the Builds (top Right corner), then select the drop down for BrcmPatchRAM. Not sure if you are using Safari, coz there is this new hide IP address. Not sure if that is blocking it. Try using Chrome or other browsers.

Exactly what I have done, no more issues :)

One problem with the BCM94360NG (and it's a big one) is that it tops out at only 434Mbps. My DW1560 tops out at 867Mbps.

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 3.59.26 AM.png

Were it not for this problem, it would be the best solution for any Hackintosher.

One problem with the BCM94360NG (and it's a big one) is that it tops out at only 434Mbps. My DW1560 tops out at 867Mbps.

View attachment 532088

Were it not for this problem, it would be the best solution for any Hackintosher.
No real issue for me as my internet is not that fast where I am :)

No real issue for me as my internet is not that fast where I am :)

It's not the WAN that bothers me... It's when I need to move stuff within the LAN. Transfers to and from my NAS are twice as fast with the DW1560.

It's not the WAN that bothers me... It's when I need to move stuff within the LAN. Transfers to and from my NAS are twice as fast with the DW1560.
ahh ok

not really tested that at the moment that much, only got the card last week (those cables are tiny!) will have to test that later

so let me know, mine is just an usb dongle for bluetooth only that i use usually for magic mouse, so no wifi card and the issue is that bluetooth doesn't be recognized also with the last 2.6.1 kext as described upon, any idea how to fix it? thanks in advance

so let me know, mine is just an usb dongle for bluetooth only that i use usually for magic mouse, so no wifi card and the issue is that bluetooth doesn't be recognized also with the last 2.6.1 kext as described upon, any idea how to fix it? thanks in advance
you may have to wait for new kext updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back