Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z68XP-UD5
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
9600 GT
I have manager to get my wifi working with MacOs 10.12.4 after hour of trying. Thanks to instruction from [Guide]_airport_half-mini_plist_edits, clover patches and kextcache repair in terminal. Thank to all the creator of these guide.

NOW EVERYTHING ON MY LAPTOP IS WORKING EXCEPT FOR SCREEN BACKLIGHT. It broke when i upgraded to Sierra 10.12.4. it work natively when i delete intelbacklight and close the lid just enough for the backlight to go out then re pen it and it worked. not the best, but it works.

System

Asus n551jq - eh71

Thanks

I have manager to get my wifi working with MacOs 10.12.4 after hour of trying. Thanks to instruction from [Guide]_airport_half-mini_plist_edits, clover patches and kextcache repair in terminal. Thank to all the creator of these guide.

NOW EVERYTHING ON MY LAPTOP IS WORKING EXCEPT FOR SCREEN BACKLIGHT. It broke when i upgraded to Sierra 10.12.4. it work natively when i delete intelbacklight and close the lid just enough for the backlight to go out then re pen it and it worked. not the best, but it works.

System

Asus n551jq - eh71

Thanks
wasn't sure what buying advice you needed, so i moved your post to laptop support:

follow this guide:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/

System

Asus n551jq - eh71

Thanks
please give more info.
like kext, config.plist. and other it you make something else.
thanks

please give more info.
like kext, config.plist. and other it you make something else.
thanks

What is needed to get my BCM94352HMB wifi card working on Sierra 10.12.4:

System:

Asus N551JQ-EH71

WIFI Fix

1. Patch the IO80211Family.kext ( Make a copy to the desktop ) see: https://github.com/toleda/wireless_half-mini
2. Apply kext edit (see attachment for my config.plist)
a. Fake ID ( with device ID)
b. Kexts to patch

3. Do a sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / repair in terminal ( THIS IS A MUST) or wifi will not work.

BT Fix

Apply
  1. Make sure your USB ports are working correctly.(very important for bluetooth to work)
  2. FakePCIID.kext
  3. BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
  4. BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
I take no credit for this. All i did was follow instructions from guides provided by the creators.

Peace.

Attachments

• config.plist
    12.1 KB · Views: 293
What is needed to get my BCM94352HMB wifi card working on Sierra 10.12.4:

System:

Asus N551JQ-EH71

WIFI Fix

1. Patch the IO80211Family.kext ( Make a copy to the desktop ) see: https://github.com/toleda/wireless_half-mini
2. Apply kext edit (see attachment for my config.plist)
a. Fake ID ( with device ID)
b. Kexts to patch

3. Do a sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / repair in terminal ( THIS IS A MUST) or wifi will not work.

BT Fix

Apply
  1. Make sure your USB ports are working correctly.(very important for bluetooth to work)
  2. FakePCIID.kext
  3. BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
  4. BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
I take no credit for this. All i did was follow instructions from guides provided by the creators.

Peace.

No need to patch the kext on disk. You can apply the 'fcvo' by the-darkvoid with config.plist.
Same goes for patching IOBluetooth...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi I have Sierra 10.12.4 and I can not start handoff to work, my system are recognize PIC card BCM94352Z on Lenovo Y5-70
and both work great, just I can not start handoff to work, and iMessage too.
can some one help ?

Attachments

• config.plist
    19.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 15.12.31.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 15.12.31.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 210
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 15.12.37.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 15.12.37.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Doco MacBook.ioreg
    5 MB · Views: 100
Hi I have Sierra 10.12.4 and I can not start handoff to work, my system are recognize PIC card BCM94352Z on Lenovo Y5-70
and both work great, just I can not start handoff to work, and iMessage too.
can some one help ?

Handoff is just not very reliable with non-native hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back