Motherboard
Gigabyte B560M Gaming HD
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
And RX 6600XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have replaced my inbuilt wireless card with bcm94352hmb from amazon.com.

following tonymac half mini v2 guide i have managed to get wifi bluetooth working

i have followed following steps:
1)installed bluetoothfirmwarerepo and bluetoothpatchram2 to S/L/E
2)installed fakepciid and fakepciidbroqadcomwifi to S/L/E
3) 5ghz and handoff patch in config.plist which i have attached with the post.

conclusion : i have wifi working , i have bluetooth working, i think i have 5ghz working as it shows "a/b/g/n/ac" in system info but how to confirm any suggestion?

Also Handoff NOT working and so continuity. As it seems in bluetooth info screenshot i have uploaded,..

How do i get handoff working?

Attachments

• config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 218
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 12.10.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 12.10.20 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 278
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 12.10.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 12.10.33 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 262
i have replaced my inbuilt wireless card with bcm94352hmb from amazon.com.

following tonymac half mini v2 guide i have managed to get wifi bluetooth working

i have followed following steps:
1)installed bluetoothfirmwarerepo and bluetoothpatchram2 to S/L/E
2)installed fakepciid and fakepciidbroqadcomwifi to S/L/E
3) 5ghz and handoff patch in config.plist which i have attached with the post.

conclusion : i have wifi working , i have bluetooth working, i think i have 5ghz working as it shows "a/b/g/n/ac" in system info but how to confirm any suggestion?

Also Handoff NOT working and so continuity. As it seems in bluetooth info screenshot i have uploaded,..

How do i get handoff working?

Handoff requires a patch.

See guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/

thank for your reply rehab man, but i have already added 5 patches from the post u have linked , but in system info i get handoff supported = NO,

i have read that post multiple times but couldn't get it to work ,

i have attached the config.plist , could kindly check and telme, how could it b fixed? thank in advance

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hey,

Sorry for the bother mate, but I've tried to ask in general and all around for quick advice that I think you may be able to help with.

I saw that you're using the same broadcom card on your desktop for continuity/handoff that I have. AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB.

I asked around for advice about which Fenvi adapter [see link below] to buy to use it in my desktop [ASUS Z97A 3.1 mobo], and it fit into the Fenvi perfectly but when I plug it in to either of my PCI-E slots, the lights turn on green but the desktop doesn't boot.

No monitor connection, no BIOS, nothing. It turns on and fans turn on and after a bit it turns off.

I checked both of the slots I plugged in the adapter to, and both work fine with a TP Link Wireless Card that I borrowed.

So the problem isn't the mobo. I learned that the Fenvi is the wrong adapter.

Could you tell me which one you're using? Or how I might fix my problem?

Thank you for reading.

* https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0144KJJ7Q/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

hello rehab man , thank for your guidance,
here i attach files which u have asked

Attachments

• Archive 2.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
Hey,

Sorry for the bother mate, but I've tried to ask in general and all around for quick advice that I think you may be able to help with.

I saw that you're using the same broadcom card on your desktop for continuity/handoff that I have. AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB.

I asked around for advice about which Fenvi adapter [see link below] to buy to use it in my desktop [ASUS Z97A 3.1 mobo], and it fit into the Fenvi perfectly but when I plug it in to either of my PCI-E slots, the lights turn on green but the desktop doesn't boot.

No monitor connection, no BIOS, nothing. It turns on and fans turn on and after a bit it turns off.

I checked both of the slots I plugged in the adapter to, and both work fine with a TP Link Wireless Card that I borrowed.

So the problem isn't the mobo. I learned that the Fenvi is the wrong adapter.

Could you tell me which one you're using? Or how I might fix my problem?

Thank you for reading.

* https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0144KJJ7Q/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

i don't use adapter , i have it in my laptop so connected directly

hello rehab man , thank for your guidance,
here i attach files which u have asked

You do not have the correct patch for handoff/hotspot.

This is the one I use for 10.11:
Comment: 10.11.dp1+ BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, credit RehabMan based on Dokterdok original
Name: IOBluetoothFamily
Find: <4885ff74 47488b07>
Replace: <41be0f00 0000eb44>

You do not have the correct patch for handoff/hotspot.

This is the one I use for 10.11:
Comment: 10.11.dp1+ BT4LE-Handoff-Hotspot, credit RehabMan based on Dokterdok original
Name: IOBluetoothFamily
Find: <4885ff74 47488b07>
Replace: <41be0f00 0000eb44>

Hello rehab man, i pasted the patch in handoff hotspot patch iobluetoothfamily from clover configurator, butstill its showing handoff supported : NO,

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back