GTX 960 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there

I built out a very nice 10.10 using Clover last year.

I've been using a USB Dongle for enabling Bluetooth. Unfortunately, if I unplug it, I get the error Bluetooth:Not Available. I went into system information, and took out some screenshots, while the Dongle was out.

I do not see the 5 Ghz network. Nor can I get Bluetooth to function without the dongle. Continuity and handoff do not work.

How do I rectify this?

I am using BCM94352 card.

Many thanks
Blue Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 9.05.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 9.05.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 9.08.24 PM.png

Any suggestions anybody?

Hi there

I built out a very nice 10.10 using Clover last year.

I've been using a USB Dongle for enabling Bluetooth. Unfortunately, if I unplug it, I get the error Bluetooth:Not Available. I went into system information, and took out some screenshots, while the Dongle was out.

I do not see the 5 Ghz network. Nor can I get Bluetooth to function without the dongle. Continuity and handoff do not work.

How do I rectify this?

I am using BCM94352 card.

Many thanks
BlueView attachment 206175 View attachment 206176 View attachment 206177

Did you install BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext?
5ghz requires a patch. Did you add it to config.plist?

Did you install BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext?
5ghz requires a patch. Did you add it to config.plist?
Hi there

Many thanks for replying, and thanks for taking the time to help me.

So I downloaded and installed those two kexts using Kext Drop and it seems that internal BT is working now. There seems to be a slight delay between when I type and when the character appear on screen using BT keyboard. I wonder if that can be rectified.

Now, I do not know how to patch, or what file to patch for 5 Ghz. Could you please explain this to me in a little more detail?

Many thanks
Blue

Hi there

Many thanks for replying, and thanks for taking the time to help me.

So I downloaded and installed those two kexts using Kext Drop and it seems that internal BT is working now. There seems to be a slight delay between when I type and when the character appear on screen using BT keyboard. I wonder if that can be rectified.

Now, I do not know how to patch, or what file to patch for 5 Ghz. Could you please explain this to me in a little more detail?

Many thanks
Blue

5ghz patch is covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/

@RehabMan The the post (and the successor post) both said BCM94352 5GHz Wifi only supports 10.13. Is there any way to make it work on 10.14 Mojave? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back