Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus TUF Z390M-PRO Gaming (Wi-Fi)
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
First of all thanks a lot for taking the time to read through this post
I purchased the PCI-E Adapter ZYX-360CD and own a BCM943224PCIEBT2 from an old 2012 MacBook Air (see screenshot)

After connecting the card to a usb port my 10.14.5 Mojave recognises the card, however I am not able to connect to any wifi, it does list a few (not all), and trying to connect i get a password prompt
I was not able to connect the antenna cables from the adapter card to my BCMcard, they simple didn't stick. I am now wondering if that's the reason I cannot connect to any wifi or could it be something else? Any help would be appreciated.

I've been through the wlan hackintosh guide here and tried applying the AirportBrcmFixup.kext, but nothing changed (see list of kext in clover/kext/other)

Again, thanks for taking the time

Got the Wifi now working...stripped out the antennas from the 2012 MBA and attached it..it's a bit of a hack..but i guess this is a hackintosh... wifi now working...next on to the bluetooth... which i guess comes down to understanding the USB ports..
Did you ever solve the Bluetooth?

Hi - I hope you sorted your problem - Im hoping you can help me a little - I lost my cable (usb) that connects this card to the mobo - Any ideas what the cable is called and where I will get one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back