Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've got a machine with a BCM43224. Since upgrading from El Capitan to Sierra, the wifi no longer works. I've tried multiple methods from the main FAQ thread but none of them have worked. Any ideas?

I'm using an iMac14,2 system definition, as recommended. The motherboard is an ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe, running the latest firmware. (I am not using the NIC it came with — I took it out and installed a BCM43224 (dev ID 4353) to get wifi working back in Mavericks days.) My CPU is an i5 3570K (Ivy Bridge) and I'm using a GTX 960, running nVidia web drivers. I'm running the latest version of Clover. Further info available as required.

I've got a machine with a BCM43224. Since upgrading from El Capitan to Sierra, the wifi no longer works. I've tried multiple methods from the main FAQ thread but none of them have worked. Any ideas?

I'm using an iMac14,2 system definition, as recommended. The motherboard is an ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe, running the latest firmware. (I am not using the NIC it came with — I took it out and installed a BCM43224 (dev ID 4353) to get wifi working back in Mavericks days.) My CPU is an i5 3570K (Ivy Bridge) and I'm using a GTX 960, running nVidia web drivers. I'm running the latest version of Clover. Further info available as required.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

I am also facing the same problem, I have followed every step but the wlan is not working.

As requested here are the files needed.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attachments

• attachment.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 77
I am also facing the same problem, I have followed every step but the wlan is not working.

As requested here are the files needed.

Remove config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixAirport_4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back