Contribute
Register

Battery problem, percentage jumps, from 20 to 5, from 34 to 6, works at 0 percent for about an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 5570
CPU
i5-8250u
Graphics
UHD 620 + Amd Radeon 530
I have a problem with the battery, I would like to ask for help,

Attachments

• debug_16583.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 102
I do not know what you mean, DSDT does not require a 8bit patch, the battery shows normally on the HS. Check my files if you can.

I do not know what you mean, DSDT does not require a 8bit patch, the battery shows normally on the HS. Check my files if you can.

Your ACPI hotpatch setup is wrong.
Canary in the coal mine is the fact that disassembly of your patchmatic -extract output fails due to duplicate symbol(s) somewhere.
You can try it yourself and see: iasl -da -dl *.aml

Corrected, the fix from SSDT-I2C was already in DSDT and overlapped. Do you think that this could cause the battery to display incorrectly?

Attachments

• debug_8903.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 49
Corrected, the fix from SSDT-I2C was already in DSDT and overlapped. Do you think that this could cause the battery to display incorrectly?

Your patchmatic -extract output still does not disassemble without error: iasl -da -dl *.aml

Corrected. Such messages I noticed when booting, I do not know how to delay the boot to read exactly.

Low battery threshold is not specified! Defaulting to 0x32
High standby delay is not specified! Defaulting to 0x2a30

Attachments

• debug_16663.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 51
Corrected. Such messages I noticed when booting, I do not know how to delay the boot to read exactly.

Low battery threshold is not specified! Defaulting to 0x32
High standby delay is not specified! Defaulting to 0x2a30

I would suggest getting rid of the CPUFriend related patching. No need to complicate matters with unneeded kexts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back