Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6470M
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hello everyone I am a new member are Italian.
I installed el capitan on a hp 8560p notebook elitebook
caratteristicheProcessore Intel Core i5-2520QM (2.50 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache, 2 cores / 4 threads, 35W) Up to 3.20 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology IntelAMD Radeon HD 6470M with 1 GB DDR3 dedicated video memory with support for Microsoft DirectX 11 (Shader Model 5.0) and OpenGL 4.0.
AMD Eyefinity technology supports up to four displays.
have three months I read forums run tests but I'm not expert ... I installed el capitan with usb pen then I installed last clover in UEFI .for the kext and dsdt I used probook installer but if I leave in the folder created by the dsdt probook installer leaving upload the video bios crashes .if take off loading the bios video starts without graphics acceleration but works management batteria.se change dsdt not patched it works graphics acceleration and does not work .I battery management works even if you kindly someone audio.chiedo you can do me a great pleasure to be able to take a look at dsdt and correct it because I do not know how to attach all required
Thank you in advance .You excuse for grammatical errors.

Attachments

• config-sample-small.plist.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 49
  • config.plist.zip
    2 KB · Views: 60
  • origin.zip
    112.1 KB · Views: 66
  • patched.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 61
hello everyone I am a new member are Italian.
I installed el capitan on a hp 8560p notebook elitebook
caratteristicheProcessore Intel Core i5-2520QM (2.50 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache, 2 cores / 4 threads, 35W) Up to 3.20 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology IntelAMD Radeon HD 6470M with 1 GB DDR3 dedicated video memory with support for Microsoft DirectX 11 (Shader Model 5.0) and OpenGL 4.0.
AMD Eyefinity technology supports up to four displays.
have three months I read forums run tests but I'm not expert ... I installed el capitan with usb pen then I installed last clover in UEFI .for the kext and dsdt I used probook installer but if I leave in the folder created by the dsdt probook installer leaving upload the video bios crashes .if take off loading the bios video starts without graphics acceleration but works management batteria.se change dsdt not patched it works graphics acceleration and does not work .I battery management works even if you kindly someone audio.chiedo you can do me a great pleasure to be able to take a look at dsdt and correct it because I do not know how to attach all required
Thank you in advance .You excuse for grammatical errors.

It is a bug in PBI-CE. It installs IntelBacklight.kext even for non-Intel graphics systems.

Boot in safe mode, remove IntelBacklight.kext, rebuild cache, reboot.

hello you are great !!!! I try and let you know thanks

I started in provvvisoria mode manually deleted intelblacklite.kext with kext utility , repaired permissions and cache, but it does not work . This boots , a red stripe and black screen . I enclose entire folder dsdt SSDT folder patched
I really hope you can help me
Thanks again

Attachments

• patched.zip
    156.3 KB · Views: 49
I started in provvvisoria mode manually deleted intelblacklite.kext with kext utility , repaired permissions and cache, but it does not work . This boots , a red stripe and black screen . I enclose entire folder dsdt SSDT folder patched
I really hope you can help me
Thanks again

It probably has more to do with your config.plist...

Also, you profile says nothing about the hardware you have...

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

hello RehabMan
first of all thanks for your invaluable help , changing the config.plist I managed to have functioning battery management and video card by removing the kext intelblacklite.ti I would ask if you can give me a help also for the sound card that I can not do funzionare.la card and IDT 92HD81B1X @ Intel Cougar Point PCH.ho tried to follow the guidance with bcc9 's script but it still does not work .Thank

hello RehabMan
first of all thanks for your invaluable help , changing the config.plist I managed to have functioning battery management and video card by removing the kext intelblacklite.ti

The recommended configuration is "Brightness Fix" + IntelBacklight.kext.

I would ask if you can give me a help also for the sound card that I can not do funzionare.la card and IDT 92HD81B1X @ Intel Cougar Point PCH.ho tried to follow the guidance with bcc9 's script but it still does not work .Thank

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Also note guide for your laptop: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back