Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Can you have an iBoot section that chronicles each version and make it the place to go when there are new versions?

Same request for MultiBeast. I can eventually find them (not difficult) but would make it much more organized.

Same request for OSX upgrades. Add summary of common issues and how to resolve. Not sure if this is more of a wiki request.

With these organized, it would be easier to have your iBoot/MultiBeast method/tutorial be updated with the latest iBoot MultiBeast and upgrades.

Love the work you guys do!

Thanks for the feedback- yeah- we try to be as organized as possible, but could always do better.

As for iBoot & MultiBeast, I could see how it could be a bit confusing, but the latest iBoot and MultiBeast are always at the same link. The links don't change, and older versions are not usually available, as these are the latest tested versions.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/Public/iBoot.zip

Public/MultiBeast.zip

The common issues with update are usually collected in the Official Thread for each update, but you're right- this could be a wiki page as well for better organization. If you would like to help out organizing official Update information- go ahead and create a wiki page and go through the latest thread. Let me know if you need a hand. Thanks!

Slowjin,

What do you think of this OSX page in the wiki that I've been updating? It chronicles versions of OSX, where to download the updates, and where the discussions on said updates are: wiki/index.php?title=OSX

Eventually, the iBoot and Multibeast pages will have more information about their versioning, and previous versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back