Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, i've successfuly installed Mac OS Lion on my Laptop. A Packard Bell Easynote TK85 with
a i5 430M,4 gb of memory and a Intel HD Graphics.

After install it got stucked on something like this:

(I had installed an FakeSMC 3.1 and i've copied DMOS from my old Snow Leopard -- same kext as i had in my install partition and it worked)

Waiting for DSMOS..
Something about TinyMCE(If i'm not wrong)
Resetting IOCatalogue... - here

I thought it was a problem of drivers(kexts, in S/L/E), so i've deleted all drivers(i still havve them saved in a folder) and i've copied them from the Lion install partition.

Now Lion starts up well, but i can't see a thing because my screen has a lot of lines.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0414.JPG
    IMG_0414.JPG
    688.8 KB · Views: 284
Payn3 said:
I had installed an FakeSMC 3.1 and i've copied DMOS from my old Snow Leopard -- same kext as i had in my install partition and it worked

Sorry man, cant help you with your problem, but you might probably be able to help me y telling me how did you actually copy DSMOS from Snow Leopard? Did you get a DSMOS has arrived halt any time? How did you solve it?

Thanks ;)

In my Snow leopard /System/Library/Extensions you find Dont steal Mac OS.kext

You copy it to your lion install.(Same directory S/L/E)

You find FakeSMC 3.1 on internet.

Copy it to same folder.

If you got Waiting for DSMOS and get stuck there you need FakeSMC(or other version of FakeSMC)

If you got Dsmos has arrived and it get stuck there the problem are your kext. Most probably your Graphics Kexts(in my case AppleIntelHDGraphics, found on internet).

Still i need help with my problem.

Close the topic. Resolved

I've deleted AppleIntelHD* files, AppleIntelIntegratedFrameBuffer and all AppleIntelSNB* files.

Payn3 said:
In my Snow leopard /System/Library/Extensions you find Dont steal Mac OS.kext

You copy it to your lion install.(Same directory S/L/E)

You find FakeSMC 3.1 on internet.

Copy it to same folder.

If you got Waiting for DSMOS and get stuck there you need FakeSMC(or other version of FakeSMC)

If you got Dsmos has arrived and it get stuck there the problem are your kext. Most probably your Graphics Kexts(in my case AppleIntelHDGraphics, found on internet).

Still i need help with my problem.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try it. Hope you'll be around for more help, thanks a lot :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back