GA-B75m-D3H
CPU
i5 3570
Graphics
GTX 950 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

I decided to get into hackintosh world last week and started the adventure.
I'm a Windows user, got the Sierra Image, changed the necessary options in BIOS, adjusted the commands in Clover, but I can't start the installation.

After I click to start, it stuck in "HID: legacy shim 2", after some seconds, a prohibited symbol appears and everything stuck.

Tried both Sierra and El Captain's build and no success.

Best regards.

Hi guys,

I decided to get into hackintosh world last week and started the adventure.
I'm a Windows user, got the Sierra Image, changed the necessary options in BIOS, adjusted the commands in Clover, but I can't start the installation.

After I click to start, it stuck in "HID: legacy shim 2", after some seconds, a prohibited symbol appears and everything stuck.

Tried both Sierra and El Captain's build and no success.

Best regards.

Did you disable the internal graphics device in the bios (if you have a cpu that has that)? You can checkout the ga-b75m-d3h golden builds for more info.

Last edited:
Did you disable the internal graphics device in the bios (if you have a cpu that has that)? You can checkout the ga-b75m-d3h golden builds for more info.

Yes, I did!

Yes, I did!

Hmmm, not sure what to tell you. I got the same motherboard (actually 2 of them) and both work fine, one uses the internal graphics and the other uses a nvidia gt-610. So if you boot the USB installer and then select the Sierra Hard Disk from the menu does it error as well?

I'm thinking the problem is the ISO I'm burning...
As I said, I don't have a Mac here, I'm setting up my pendrive from Windows...

I restore the BIOS, and changed only:

1) AHCI instead of IDE
2) Fastboot Disabled
3) VT-d Disabled
4) xHCI mode from Smart Auto to Auto

And the starting up ran a little bit more. Stuck in something "Bluetooth, bla bla bla".

I'm making a new pendrive with Sierra, and I'll try again.

The bluetooth missing error is just a warning it will timeout.

In my case it stuck, after some seconds my PC rebooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back