Contribute
Register

B360 motherboard help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,have you success?

Has anyone build a hackintosh with the Gigabyte B360M DS3H (rev. 1.0)

, the Gigabyte B360M HD3 (rev. 1.0)

or the Gigabyte B360M D3H (rev. 1.0) ?

I want to make a build with a non k ,i5 8400, so a Z370 is a bit too much. But I want to know if there are any issues or incompatibilities with these cards

Hello there. I successfully installed macOS High Sierra on my Gigabyte B360M-D3H (rev 1.0)
Everything is working real fine except audio. I can't get the audio up & running!! Video, Graphics and USB everything works very good. If you need help, just ask. I can share my EFI folder so that you can boot up real easy!!!

Thank You.

can u please share your efi folder...
Hey. Am sorry to say that I changed my motherboard and I don't have efi folder now. Am using Z390 Aorus Pro. But I can help you boot Mojave successfully.

tq soo much....the problem what i am facing is...
after configurating BIOS...clover loades successfully n apple logo shows after that.....but then it hangs thereitself...(i almost waited for around 1hour to load up)

Attachments

• IMG_20191001_160445.jpg
    IMG_20191001_160445.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
tq soo much....the problem what i am facing is...
after configurating BIOS...clover loades successfully n apple logo shows after that.....but then it hangs thereitself...(i almost waited for around 1hour to load up)
Are you using any external Graphics Card?? Please upload your EFI folder!! I will make some changes to it.

no external graphic card...only the integrated one(Intel UHD Graphics 630).....EFI:externally added kext n other files didnt work....so this is the stock EFI folder

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 196

Once try according to this golden build. I was able to install following this guide in almost every board. Just some minor changes. This guide works for your board except the internal graphics. You might have to workaround it little bit. I'll help u there. In the mean time, try reading the guide and do exactly what's written.

Hey. Am sorry to say that I changed my motherboard and I don't have efi folder now. Am using Z390 Aorus Pro. But I can help you boot Mojave successfully.
Hi, I would like to ask a question that if you convert a video use macx video converter pro or videoproc, will the iGPU frequency be above 750mhz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back