Motherboard
B360 Aorus 3
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
GTX 1050Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, it's been a while since I looked into getting a hackintosh together.
I've got a computer, CPU and mobo; i5-8400 and Gigabyte B360 Auros Gaming 3.
This leads to my question whether I could install MacOS on B360 chipset? I haven't seen any success with it and many people with keyboard and audio problems -
e.g. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/h370-b360-and-h310-motherboards.249825/
Has anything changed since those threads were posted?
Thank you in advance for any responses!

Hi, it's been a while since I looked into getting a hackintosh together.
I've got a computer, CPU and mobo; i5-8400 and Gigabyte B360 Auros Gaming 3.
This leads to my question whether I could install MacOS on B360 chipset? I haven't seen any success with it and many people with keyboard and audio problems -
e.g. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/h370-b360-and-h310-motherboards.249825/
Has anything changed since those threads were posted?
Thank you in advance for any responses!

My hackintosh uses i5-8400 and Gigabyte B360M D3H. I can tell you that I have a fully working machine at this moment, but I had to solve many problems (USB, iGPU, audio, sleep/shutdown) mentioned in that post. Some of them took me quite long.

Thanks, at least I have an end goal now. I was thinking of partitioning a hard drive for MacOS (Windows 10 is on it now) but would that murk up the process even more? I'm waiting to get my hands on a friends Mac to download Sierra.

My hackintosh uses i5-8400 and Gigabyte B360M D3H. I can tell you that I have a fully working machine at this moment, but I had to solve many problems (USB, iGPU, audio, sleep/shutdown) mentioned in that post. Some of them took me quite long.

Could you please share your EFI folder? I have exactly the same config and struggle with all you mentioned. Only USB ports finally work after several attempts.. Thank you!

Hi.I too would like the EFI file. Same problem. Would realy appreciate the help.
Thanks

Hey!

I have the same motherboard with an i7 8700k, Vega 64 and 32 gigs of RAM. I have been trying for weeks and I still haven't figured out how to install this God forsaken system on it... I tried to follow some instructional videos and tutorials online but nothing seems to work.

I've managed to get to the part where I am given options for region. Can't get past it though. I can scroll through the regions with the keyboard arrows but when I press enter it just flashes the screen and won't let me advance. At this point I have pretty much given up on this and I would like to ask for some help before I go and install Windows 10...

Any help appreciated!

Hi, can you provide your EFI folder, please? I'm trying install the Mojave on the same motherboard, but, it doesn't working, at second step, it always reboot.

Thank you

Hi, can you provide your EFI folder, please? I'm trying install the Mojave on the same motherboard, but, it doesn't working, at second step, it always reboot.

Thank you

If you are still in need of assistance please reply this post and I'll help you out. I have two Hackintosh machines with Gigabyte Z390 Aorus pro and Gigabyte B360M-D3H. Both are fully functional and excellent. Except the audio on B360 doesn't work. I have yet to find a fix for audio!!!

Let me know if you are still in need of help!

Thank You.

If you are still in need of assistance please reply this post and I'll help you out. I have two Hackintosh machines with Gigabyte Z390 Aorus pro and Gigabyte B360M-D3H. Both are fully functional and excellent. Except the audio on B360 doesn't work. I have yet to find a fix for audio!!!

Let me know if you are still in need of help!

Thank You.

And hey found the fix for audio. Audio too is working great!!! For assistance, reply with your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back