Contribute
Register

Azurewave AW-CE123H Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible with Mac OS X Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just bought this chip, and installed it into my laptop, wireless works, but under system report it says Bluetooth: not available I have installed the kext you referred too but it still says it's not available? Am I being retarded? Or do I need to install a Broadcom Bluetooth kext? Regards​

I am using 10.9.5 latest security,etc. because my Asus needed some tweaking to run 10.10.

I have the same Azurewave model of course.

I have tried the specified patches and dsdt edits and got nowhere. I did a bunch of reading and re-reading of the guide and info and readme's and I just don't see what I have done wrong.

The only thing that worked for me was the 'Depracated' bcm4352.kext. I am using that now to be connected and to send this. Bluetooth appears to be working fine just from kext as well.

Am I good or do I need to be getting the newer patch commands to work on IO80211...?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide who maybe did this successfully already and happens by this thread? or? Anything without trying to bother toleda or somebody himself lol.

Hi.

I had a question about Azurewave AW-CE123H's compatibility with my motherboard, ASUS Z97-A 3.1.

Could someone please tell me if it's compatible with my motherboard, and additional accessories [compatible adapter, wifi antennas and/or brackets if needed?] I'd need to buy to install it in my motherboard?

I'll read the instructions for patches on the site to figure out beyond that.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back