Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gygabite Z390 X GAMING
CPU
i7-9700
Graphics
RX 580
Hello, I would like to START IN hackingtosh, but I would like to know which version of osx is advisor for my config For all my components to work properly

Can I install Sierra on my config? Or Doït Take a Later Version?

Here is my config:

<

MOTHERBOARD :GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-D3H
CPU:INTEL I5 4430
RAM:Crucial BLS2C4G3D169DS3 Ballistix Sport XT Mémoire RAM 8 Go (2 x 4 Go) DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz
HDD: SSD:Crucial M500 CT120M500SSD1 SATA III 120 Go + HDD 1TO WESTERN DIGITAL
screen:Asus VG248QE 24"
gpu : MSI 970GTX 4GB
keyboard mad catz cyborg v7
mouse:Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Last edited:
From Rules: All posts must be made in English.

Sierra should run fine on the components you listed.

You'll need the NVIDIA alternate web drivers found here:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cs-drivers-for-os-x-10-11-4-346-03-06.188837/

If you're having troubles at startup, use the bootflag "nv_disable=1" (without quotes) and boot into MacOS, download the drivers from the link, reboot, click the NVIDIA icon, select NVIDIA web drivers and add nvda_drv=1 to Clover boot options. That's how I got my NVIDIA card working at least.

Would someone have a DSDT file for my config for OSX Serria, a Gigabyte z87x-ud3h and a cpu i54430 and a graphics card nvidia gtx970

Last edited:
Would someone have a DSDT file for my config for OSX Serria, a Gigabyte z87x-ud3h and a cpu i54430 and a graphics card nvidia gtx970
If someone would have a dsdt for my config it would be perfect

If someone would have a dsdt for my config it would be perfect

You need to patch your own DSDT. Never a good idea to use a DSDT from another computer.

You need to patch your own DSDT. Never a good idea to use a DSDT from another computer.
Ok, good i already got a few kext for my config with multibeast
Audio: realtlek ALC898
Network: Apple intel e1000e

To have the usb 3 you advise me what?

Ok, good i already got a few kext for my config with multibeast
Audio: realtlek ALC898
Network: Apple intel e1000e

To have the usb 3 you advise me what?

You can use PJALMs DSDT patches. Theres patches on his MaciASL repo for you're motherboard.

I just installed clove uefi with multibeast, but impossible to boot without my unibeast key someone has a solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back