GTX 660ti Gigabyte
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello.

I have successfully installed ML with UniBeast and multibeast. Then I installed the latest version of Chimera to start the IOS. This works correctly, belonging to the fact that every time I have to press the "enter" key to start my SSD and then log in ML. How can I do to make this automatic? :)

You have to go and change something in the bootloader file?

Hello.

I have successfully installed ML with UniBeast and multibeast. Then I installed the latest version of Chimera to start the IOS. This works correctly, belonging to the fact that every time I have to press the "enter" key to start my SSD and then log in ML. How can I do to make this automatic? :)

You have to go and change something in the bootloader file?

Did you install the Instant Menu in MultiBeast?

No. can this be the problem? What should I do?

from hard drive ... I installed ML along with Chimera and Multibeast and now the machine is operating at 100%. Missing only the selection of the SSD automatically, without always having to press the enter button.

Any idea?

from hard drive ... I installed ML along with Chimera and Multibeast and now the machine is operating at 100%. Missing only the selection of the SSD automatically, without always having to press the enter button.

Any idea?

When you boot do you have more than one operating system installed? In your BIOS check that the SDD is set to 1st Boot Priority, also that it the P0 and Not P1.

no, I just installed an operating system (ML) and I wish this would open automatically. I'm sorry I do not understand P0 and P1. Can you explain please?

Does it have to install instant menu?

a question, I just noticed something in the BIOS boot settings. As a first BOOT is set to SATA SSD (Sandisk), while there is also the possibility to set UEFI SSD (Sandisk).

What is the best solution to solve my problem?

I get exactly this screen, from which to access ML, I have to press the enter button! IMAG0313.jpg

Ensure that all your Bios Settings are correct, when I mention P0 and P1, Po is legacy that Chimera/OS X needs to boot from, P1 is the UEFI partition of the hard drive that you do not want to initiate first, if you only have OS X installed then it should boot automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back