Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-P55A-UD3R F3
CPU
i5-750
Graphics
XFX Radeon HD 6970
Hi all,

First time installing a Hackintosh, and so far it has not been smooth :)
I am about one week in trying to get this install working without success. Google has been my best friend for quite some time now.

I have finaly gotten Unibeast to make the installation - using a vBios plugin with clover (this took a long time to find) and Legacy MBR.

After the installation is complete the system reboots itself - I get to Clover boot again and have 3 icons to choose from.
El Capitan - Recovery - Install

When selecting El capitan an Apple logo apears goes to max (i think, goes very fast in the end) then a white screen aprears and the system reboots.
Selecting El Capitan in Safe mode - Dont work - end up with a black screen - system halted
Selecting El Capitan in Verbose mode - ending with someting about Sound assosiation (there is some more text after this but i only manage to see Apple something something) - then reboot

I am not sure what my next step should be - Any ideas will be MUCH appriciated :)

Update
I made a new installation yesterday without any graphic injections. Now i am able to get to safe mode!
Still system reboot with the normal boot up, so now i guess it is a mather of finding kexts.
Tried Multibeast but that one is failing - according to the log there is no really reason as far as i can see. it stops at boatload install.

Edit. Think the log i was looking at was not the multibeast log. Where is multibeast log located?

Last edited:
I have the same question. Where is multibeast.log located?

Now i am able to get to safe mode!
Tried Multibeast but that one is failing - according to the log there is no really reason as far as i can see.

MultiBeast 8.x cannot install Clover when booted in safe mode as the Clover installer cannot mount /EFI.
The only solution is to try to manually mount /EFI or boot in normal mode.

Where is multibeast log located?

~/Library/Logs/MultiBeast.log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back