Asrock H77 Pro4 M
CPU
i5 3470
Graphics
Sapphire RX580 Nitro+
Mac
  1. MacBook
Hey :)
i wonder if the gpu is automatically switched by the requirements.
So if I'm just browse the web Mac OS is using the Intel3000 and for gaming it switched to my dedicated video card.

thanks
Secutor :headbang:

Secutor said:
Hey :)
i wonder if the gpu is automatically switched by the requirements.
So if I'm just browse the web Mac OS is using the Intel3000 and for gaming it switched to my dedicated video card.

thanks
Secutor :headbang:
You can't do it. Or you speaking about a laptop?

Desktop hackintosh.

Can i switch manually between them? If not, a Z68 board is needles, right?

edit: -> I'm asking this because I'm thinking of getting a Xeon 1230 without IGP so my dedicated card has to run all the time -> bigger energy consumption. But if it's not possible anyway I can go for it instead of an i5 2500k with IGP. No need for over clock but HT. And a much cheaper board :)

edit2: can I use this cool SSD cache feature of a Z68 board?

Secutor said:

edit: -> I'm asking this because I'm thinking of getting a Xeon 1230 without IGP so my dedicated card has to run all the time -> bigger energy consumption. But if it's not possible anyway I can go for it instead of an i5 2500k with IGP. No need for over clock but HT. And a much cheaper board :)
But it's absurdity. If you have a dedicated card and the cable is plugged into it, how you want to use the IGP? :crazy:

I thought nvidia already launched Synergy. Optimus for desktop systems. But they didn't so my question is obsolete now ^^

Secutor said:

edit2: can I use this cool SSD cache feature of a Z68 board?

Answer2: No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back