Graphics
Intel 4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I have my Sierra up and running using MB9 and when I was installing the OS I remember it gave me like 3 or 5 sec to change what disk I wanted to start up with but now after getting my install down with it does not do that. Clover just sits there and I have to pick which disk to startup on weather its ML or Sierra. How do I have it auto boot Sierra within 3 or 5 sec. So I can just turn the machine on and leave and come back a few moments later whens its booted up. I have changed the config list and added

<string>LastBootedVolume</string>

to this string

<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>Sierra</string>
<string>LastBootedVolume</string>

But this did not work, What else can I try.

Thanks
-Scott

Loving my new Sierra OS. Its like my machine is new again, ahahaha. Thanks for all the hard work guys!!!!!!!

That's how it looks here, dual booting Windows 10 and Sierra.

The drive/volume/partition, I have Sierra installed on, is named "OSX".

<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>dart=0</string>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>OSX</string>
<key>Legacy</key>
<string>PBR</string>
<key>Secure</key>
<false/>
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>10</integer>
<key>XMPDetection</key>
<integer>1</integer>
</dict>

Thanks amb1,
still know luck does it matter if the bootloader is UEIF or Legacy? Does it only do the count down in Legacy I think that is what I originally had on the EFI partition but I couldn't get the os to boot with that boot loader, so when I reinstalled Sierra I went with Legacy. Although I think my usb stick was created with the Legacy version let me see if that has a count down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back