Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just installed Yosemite on my newly built computer and everything seems to work fine except the audio isn't working and I am having trouble play video files on my computer.

For videos, I can't open .MOV files (I get an error message (-101)) and when I use Final Cut Pro X, it hangs up when I load the video files. Does anyone know what's going on?

For the audio, I realized I hadn't selected the proper drivers. I selected ALC898 (using a GA Z97X-UD3H motherboard) this time and still no audio.

Still running into the same problems for video (.MOV files won't open and Final Cut Pro X freezes when trying to edit footage).

For the audio, I realized I hadn't selected the proper drivers. I selected ALC898 (using a GA Z97X-UD3H motherboard) this time and still no audio.

Still running into the same problems for video (.MOV files won't open and Final Cut Pro X freezes when trying to edit footage).

Hi There - This is a polite reply to your query, to invite some kind of help with your problem please put your SYSTEM Specs in your profile as per the site rules, we are not mind readers.

Thanks, I apologize for that! Updated my profile. Here are some specs:

Motherboard:
GA-Z97X-UD3H
Processor:​
Intel Core i7-4790K
Video Card:​
GeForce GTX 760​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back