Contribute
Register

Audio problem with i7-5820k GA-X99-UD4 Yosemite hackintosh + USB audio z120 logitech speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-X99-UD4
CPU
i7-5820k @ 4.20GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 760 4Gb Windforce O.C.
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[SOLVED] Audio problem with i7-5820k GA-X99-UD4 Yosemite hackintosh + USB audio z120 logitech speakers

Hello,
Is there someone with the hardware config or similar that can help me to make my audio works?
Which driver with multibeast I have to choose?

I have found on page 23 of Haswell-E + X99 Motherboard Temporary Guide - OS X 10.10 post, the procedure for multibeast but it is not enough clear for me. Can someone explain me a much more detail procedure?

I have two monitors VS248h Asus connected through vga pors and z120 logitech USB audio speakers.

Thank you for the answers.

Marco

edit: Solved update to 10.10.2 Yosemite and installing VoodooHDA.pkg

After try using unibeast/clover installation following this video tutorial http://youtu.be/CjMXkB2wMWE : we have the same hardware .
My z120 logitech speakers don't work yet (only on my macbook works)
I post my audio info by system profile (see the attachments)... can someone help me to make my audio works please?

thanks

Marco

p.s. after using clover configurator my ethernet card is not recognize anymore (suddenly after the unibeast installation it works without clover)
which is the correct option to choose on clover configurator to make it works again? any help?

Attachments

• Schermata 2015-01-04 alle 03.02.06.png
    Schermata 2015-01-04 alle 03.02.06.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 719
  • Schermata 2015-01-04 alle 03.02.19.png
    Schermata 2015-01-04 alle 03.02.19.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 291
I also have an i7-5820k + X99-UD4 setup. After following the video above, I was able to get the Ethernet working through Multibeast. I installed the ALC 1150 audio driver and Yosemite recognizes a device but no sound comes through. I am definitely looking forward to a solution. I'm seeing that people have success with the same cpu and board but only in Mavericks.

Looking for a point in the right direction! It would be much appreciated.

Hello Marcotoscana. Hackintosh fantastic! I have bought the same components to build my own. Even for me it will be the first hack! Probably I need help:)
Were you able to operate the audio?

I am using the google translator, my English is very bad.

By Omar from Italy

Hi Fhomer,
i still have no audio.. i've tried Toleda guide for audio without success... my z120 works only on windows...

I've tried with unibeast/chimera and unibeast/clover installation...but.. audio doesn't work and it's strange that before using clover or multibeast the osx recongnized my gtx760 4gbOC but after using multibeast or clover oSx recongnized my GPU as NVIDIA 3mb!!!!

I hope will come a complete guide .. beacuse in this moment it's difficult to build with x99

ah!... this is the first hackintosh for me too

Marco

p.S. give me you email addres than we can talk in italian. here seems that it's possibile only to speak english language

omar.banichiocciolaalice.it :)

Same here. Same board GA-X99-UD4 with ALC1150.
No audio. Tried everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back