Graphics
GeForce 8400
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello i just installed a snow leopard 10.6.8 on a HP Pavilion dv6500 and all seems to work just fine except of (audio card/web camera/wireless). All the other stuff's working like a charm, but i am really new with ma,c and i don't know how to solve those problems. As i search around the internet, i not find something for that, the most important its to fix the audio card because i am dj/music producer and i really need this for my job

Thank you in advance.

Hello i just installed a snow leopard 10.6.8 on a HP Pavilion dv6500 and all seems to work just fine except of (audio card/web camera/wireless). All the other stuff's working like a charm, but i am really new with ma,c and i don't know how to solve those problems. As i search around the internet, i not find something for that, the most important its to fix the audio card because i am dj/music producer and i really need this for my job

Thank you in advance.

Well, to start, for anyone to help you here, we are going to need to know what kind of hardware is in the laptop. So, if you have specs, then post them. Hint: spend some time in Device Manager under Windows ...

HP PAVILION DV6500 SPECIFICATIONS

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T7500 (2.20 GHz, 4 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
Memory : 2GB DDR2 (2 Dimm)
Display : 15.4″ WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
Graphics Card : 383MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS with DirectX 10
Networking : Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection and Bluetooth(TM)
Hard disk : 160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
DVD Drive : LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support
Battery : High Capacity 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

I found only those :)

32 views and none know the solution? come on guys i really need to fix this because without audio then no reason to use mac os :/

32 views and none know the solution? come on guys i really need to fix this because without audio then no reason to use mac os :/

Have you tried VoodooHDA from MultiBeast? It should probably work, the latest version will fix your audio i think it's 0.2.72 not sure.

Anyway for the Wireless/Bluetooth, it is incompatible, so you have to replace it with an Atheros Wireless card, do some research around.

The webcam, try using Camtwist, it can be downloaded from here: http://camtwist.en.softonic.com/mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back