Audio-Out Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Any ideas? I just reinstalled Mac and when I plugged my headphones in they didn't work. 4530s

Got anything more to say? Any specifics? Which OS version, whether you used the Installer (which version?) or not and if so - which options did you exactly choose, did you patch your DSDT? My line-out works perfectly fine.

I'm on 10.8.4, and used the installer that was out during 10.8.3. I have an i3 processor. I I chose the default DSDT options for my model and SSDT. My line-out used to work on my old installation (10.8.2, different HDD, ProBook installer 6beta4).

Does the speaker still work? Try putting the laptop to sleep, wake again and check your headphone.

Speakers work fine! It detects my headphones, but it acts as if they're muted, even though their not. I also tried an audio to RCA cable, and had the same results.

I had this problem on ML as well and a bunch of others, but they all went away after i rebooted the laptop a few times - funny, but :thumbup:.

I had this problem on ML as well and a bunch of others, but they all went away after i rebooted the laptop a few times - funny, but :thumbup:.

Just need to sleep and wake, I get this problem sometimes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back