Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770
Well maybe i missed something. But I can't make audio work..

I did a clean install of 10.9.3 on (hackbook #2) i'm using the same patched AppleHDA.kext that was using before, but now don't have audio. However to my limited experience on IOReg AppleHDA is loading, the speaker on the menu bar is loading, it's black, I can play with the volume slider,etc.. So everything show like if it's working, even internal mic is working. So I don't understand why there is no sound output.

I'm using clover to inject the Audio on Layout 1

Attached are ioreg,dsdt, and config.plist

Any idea on what's wrong or how to fix it ? my codec is ALC668

Thanks.

Attachments

• Archivo comprimido.zip
    528 KB · Views: 53
Well maybe i missed something. But I can't make audio work..

I did a clean install of 10.9.3 on (hackbook #2) i'm using the same patched AppleHDA.kext that was using before, but now don't have audio. However to my limited experience on IOReg AppleHDA is loading, the speaker on the menu bar is loading, it's black, I can play with the volume slider,etc.. So everything show like if it's working, even internal mic is working. So I don't understand why there is no sound output.

I'm using clover to inject the Audio on Layout 1

Attached are ioreg,dsdt, and config.plist

Any idea on what's wrong or how to fix it ? my codec is ALC668

Thanks.

It could be that the AppleHDA you're using is not an exact match for your codec configuration.

But you should double check that the layout-id matches what your AppleHDA expects.

It could be that the AppleHDA you're using is not an exact match for your codec configuration.

But you should double check that the layout-id matches what your AppleHDA expects.

Thanks, this was weird, this morning everything was good !! And I actually didn't understand why there wasn't any audio coming out. if it was exactly the same AppleHDA that I was using before, and it matches the layout id expected. But cool that everything is good again.

I found what's the problem, but don't know how to fix it.

This one is dual booting Win 8.1 / Mavericks 10.9.3. So always that it was on Windows and just hit restart to boot onto Mavericks, there is no sound on Mavericks. But when it was done via shutdown there isn't any problem.

Any idea on what could be the reason ?

I found what's the problem, but don't know how to fix it.

This one is dual booting Win 8.1 / Mavericks 10.9.3. So always that it was on Windows and just hit restart to boot onto Mavericks, there is no sound on Mavericks. But when it was done via shutdown there isn't any problem.

Any idea on what could be the reason ?

Does audio work after sleep?

Does audio work after sleep?

Just using fix EAPD, but i guess fixing that is not a big priority right now lol..

I'm more concern about this, now I can't shutdown or reboot :crazy:. It always gets stuck here (attached) I have tried repair permissions, cache, So the only way to turn it off is holding power button.

EDIT: finally solved the reboot/shutdown problem, it was spotlight stuck indexing the exFAT partition.

Attachments

• IMG_20140702_230750.jpg
    IMG_20140702_230750.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 96
Just using fix EAPD, but i guess fixing that is not a big priority right now lol..

I would use CodeCommander.kext instead. Since EAPDFix is closed-source, we have no idea what is inside it.

I would use CodeCommander.kext instead. Since EAPDFix is closed-source, we have no idea what is inside it.

I tried once, also downloaded Xcode and everything, but didn't know how to make the kext,you have one already compiled so i can edit the plist and input my nodes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back