Gigabyte z170x gaming 3
CPU
I7 6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 980
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi people ,
i have this problem : i have an external audio card for my hackintosh (avid fast track duo ) . The audio of my computer it's ok , youtube , mp3 ecc but i haven't the system sound of notification of my hackintosh and the volume control does not work of hackintosh .
(of update , all the sound of system ) .The audio output for the system is configured correctly on the sound card. The nice that when I had just installed sierra these system sounds could be heard.

ps .: it is normal that it also lacks the startup sound?

Thank you

Last edited:
haven't the system sound of notification of my hackintosh
Applications/Utilities/Audio MIDI Setup/Audio Devices/Select audio device/Gear/select:
1. Use this device for Sound Output
2. Play alerts and sound effects through this device

If your audio device does not support macOS volume controls, volume control in macOS is not available; contact supplier.
it is normal that it also lacks the startup sound?
Yes.

Applications/Utilities/Audio MIDI Setup/Audio Devices/Select audio device/Gear/select:
1. Use this device for Sound Output
2. Play alerts and sound effects through this device

I have this setting , but system sound can't enable . The control volume of this audio card are from hardware and no by software i read this in a official fourm and it's ok . I can't enable the system sound :banghead:

Hi @YuriAlessio - does your Fast Track Duo work in Seirra? I have this audio interface and I my mackintosh doesn't seem to detect it when I plug it into usb. Any ideas?

Hi , the Audio device works automatically and volume inputs are by hardware e not from software : you must add a new device in option Applications/Utilities/Audio MIDI Setup/Audio Devices e select the Avi . I'm at work if you continue to have the problem i will post a screenshot .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back