i7-12700K
Graphics
WX 5100
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello I have made a custom pc exactly as per mentioned in this site. with GA-Z77-WIFI and I7 3770 and 16GB corsair 120GB SAndisk extreme etc. I am facing two issues. one no audio and speaker sign is grey. second youtube videos play for few seconds and stuck and after drag progress bar it works again and stops after few seconds....by the by my video card is NVIDIA GT 640

any help will be appreciated as I fed up now..thanks in advance

Hello I have made a custom pc exactly as per mentioned in this site. with GA-Z77-WIFI and I7 3770 and 16GB corsair 120GB SAndisk extreme etc. I am facing two issues. one no audio and speaker sign is grey. second youtube videos play for few seconds and stuck and after drag progress bar it works again and stops after few seconds....by the by my video card is NVIDIA GT 640

any help will be appreciated as I fed up now..thanks in advance

What settings did you select when you ran MultiBeast? Assuming you did not use a DSDT (which is only needed on that board if you want to enable HDMI audio), your settings should have looked something like this (GraphicsEnabler=no is needed for your video card):

MultiBeast_GA-Z77-WIFI.png

What settings did you select when you ran MultiBeast? Assuming you did not use a DSDT (which is only needed on that board if you want to enable HDMI audio), your settings should have looked something like this (GraphicsEnabler=no is needed for your video card):

View attachment 56568

Thank you very much mate...I was on this since yesterday morning and done lots of testing but no joy...anyway you save me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back