Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P9X79 Deluxe
CPU
E5-2697 V2
Graphics
RX 580
I need a big help in my laptop in signature using Sierra but I cannot made the audio to work. What I can do? these are my audio specs:

- IDT 92HD91BXX (111d:76e0) Rev.(00100303)
- Controller 8086:8c20 (sub-ven:103c:1942)

I attach files that work perfectly on El Capitan, I also put codedump

Attachments

• Archivio.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 142
I had already read those post but I did not understand much, cero a more concrete help, so I put the files, I can not edit or create dsdt SSDT or otherwise,
can you help me
thank you

I had already read those post but I did not understand much, cero a more concrete help, so I put the files, I can not edit or create dsdt SSDT or otherwise,
can you help me
thank you

Audio is covered in the FAQ and ACPI patching guide.

I tried to read and understand the pages you've told me, but I have not understood anything, have not yet managed to go lìaudio on my laptop, it is not that you have some files or kext to make me feel already being edited by you

None of the patches work with me either under sierra. My patched DSDT work fine under El Capitan, but I reboot into Sierra I get nill.

None of the patches work with me either under sierra. My patched DSDT work fine under El Capitan, but I reboot into Sierra I get nill.

You really didn't explain how you're implementing audio. Provide details and maybe someone can help.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

I've also attached my files maybe you can help me

Attachments

• File.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 153
I've also attached my files maybe you can help me

I don't know why you have the AppleHDA patches in your config.plist when you're using AppleALC.kext. Those patches are done automatically by AppleALC.kext.

Also, you will need PinConfigs.kext when using AppleALC.kext, otherwise the pin configs will likely be wrong.

I did not understand what I have to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back