Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
method A
OSX does not start
I had to connect the hard drive to another computer to restore AppleIntelSNBGraphics
I attached the kext AppleIntelSNBGraphics that I edited, taken from Yosemite

with the second kext taken from Lion 10.7.2 HDMI audio now also works with Chimera, the only problem is that the boot time is stretched to about 4 seconds on an SSD, from 9 to 13 seconds

Attachments

• AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB ok.kext.zip
    215 KB · Views: 62
Look at the size for the attachments, one is 2x the other for the same edit/same kext; edit miistake.

No the first kext is from Yosemite
The second Kext by Lion 10.7.2
For what the sizes are different

I'm continuing here http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/186906-hd4600-audio-still-not-working.html#post1209782

After installing ALC892 with multibeast, I get now output audio devices in Sysprefs/sound, but still no sound out of monitor loudspeekers
I checked booting from an other OS (on a flash drive) that sound is working properly.

Can you see what is wrong ?

OSX version: 10.11.3
motherboard GA-Z97M-D3H, bios F8
processor i5-4690 with HD4600 support
(no graphic card)

file attached:
iojones output
console/last message from last boot
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext
clover config.plist
clover logs
clover patched ssdt
audio_cloverHDMI-110.command output

Attachments

• console.log
    83 KB · Views: 75
  • debug.log
    19 KB · Views: 96
  • ioreg1.iojones
    610.9 KB · Views: 73
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
  • config.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 156
  • SSDT-HDMI-HD4600+.aml
    386 bytes · Views: 82
  • dpci_manager_status.png
    dpci_manager_status.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 79
  • sysprefs_sound_out1.png
    sysprefs_sound_out1.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 71
  • dpci_manager.jpg
    dpci_manager.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 57
  • audio_cloverHDMI-110.command.result.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 126
I had tried to run the beta tool that was advertised at Here. But when I try to run audio_cloverHDMI-110_v0.10 script i am given and error saying that I have insufficient permissions when the account I am trying to run it on has admin. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone with possible solutions, go ahead and suggest away. Thanks!

Toleda,
Thanks for fixing the insufficient privileges error. I had figured out I had to manually make the script executable before you had posted your fix and had tried running it to no avail. I for some reason am unable to get any working audio, not through the 3.5 audio jacks nor over hdmi(I had previously had the jaxs working but when trying to enable HDMI audio they stopped working somewhere along the way). I have tried all of the tools you have posted. I am currently using onboard HD4000 graphics outputting to a stereo receiver. My Hackintosh is using an Intel i3-3225 with a Gigabyte Q77M-D2H mobo. Any advice or guidance on this matter would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back