CPU
I5-3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

I don't exactly need pro audio but something good, because VIA VT2021T works its that just terrible microphone sound due to lack of commitment from developers. If you want me to record an audio sample, I'll gladly do it.

Take a look at the Behringer USB DAC. I believe it is model 202, it's on the list
somewhere. Available at Amazon.com. Should be under 30 dollars and give you
good quality audio.

Try the Turtle Beach Micro available at Amazon.com. There are 2 versions, one of which will give you optical out.

Try the Turtle Beach Micro available at Amazon.com. There are 2 versions, one of which will give you optical out.

Take a look at the Behringer USB DAC. I believe it is model 202, it's on the list
somewhere. Available at Amazon.com. Should be under 30 dollars and give you
good quality audio.

Thank you for the suggestions but I want a card that would be inside the case. Not the ones that connect on a usb port, but if sound card just plugs into the USB header on the motherboard, that would be great. I mean I would take it with the usb that connects to the header on the motherboard.

I already have an wifi card inside my computer but any recommendations on a cheap audio card cost 10-20$ dollars.

There really aren't any PCI-e cards that are Mac compatible in the sub $20 price range. You may
have to look at some Mac Pro forums and see what they are using there. Your best bet may be
an older PCI card that is mac compatible, if you have a PCI legacy slot option onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back