Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
Intel i5 6500 3.2 GHz
Graphics
GTX 970
Hello!

This is my first Hackintosh build and proud that I've come this far.
OS X Sierra 10.12.3 is installed. I installed a MausiEthernet kext and that fixed Internet.

My two big problems now are the Audio and Graphics.

Audio: My mobo is Z170 Pro Gaming, I literally have no idea if I should install something from the MultiBeast app or download an external kext and run it. Would appreciate some help with that.

Graphics: Since I have a GTX 970 GPU I installed 10.12.3 Nvidia Web Drivers cause I thought that would improve things. It is installed but my log-in screen still flashes and my web browsers flash and lag all the time... Don't know what to do.

UPDATE: I feel kinda stupid but I just shut down the computer and started it again and the graphics works! Don't just restart if you have same problem. Audio is still a problem though :/

From what I can tell, your board runs an ALC1150 audio chip. If you run MultiBeast, click on the Drivers button, then click the little arrow next to Realtek ALCxxx, you should see ALC1150 in the list. Tick it then click the Build button at the top and follow through with the installation. Reboot once done and your Audio should work.

From what I can tell, your board runs an ALC1150 audio chip. If you run MultiBeast, click on the Drivers button, then click the little arrow next to Realtek ALCxxx, you should see ALC1150 in the list. Tick it then click the Build button at the top and follow through with the installation. Reboot once done and your Audio should work.
If it were that simple... I've tried that multiple times but no progress :/ thanks for answer though

I'm running my Hackintosh on a MSI Z170A PC Mate (ALC887), and the onboard sound didn't worked for me with the included MultiBeast kext, so I've installed VooDooHDA, and the sound was working, but with annoying white noise.
Updated the kext to 2.8.9 using Kext Utility and the back port was no longer working, but yet the front one is, and perfectly.
Here's a link for all of the files that I've used
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ADrWn8Yh5h7DFV8&id=D6EBAC449CDA4E95!2978&cid=D6EBAC449CDA4E95

If it were that simple... I've tried that multiple times but no progress :/ thanks for answer though

Did you also install 100 Series Audio besides ALC 1150 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back