Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Maximus ix Hero z270
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
ok so I am having horrible issues with macOS Sierra, I tried High Sierra to no luck over the weekend and no luck, so I decided to try and install Sierra, to my luck apple removed it from the Apple Store, luckily I did find a back up in one of my external hard drives.

my issues are audio and graphics.

MOBO - Z270 Asus Maximus IX Hero
CPU - i7 7700k
GPU - GTX 1060 6GB

I've tried many trouble shoots in the forum to no luck, I am either too tired or too much of an idiot to see whats wrong, this is my 3rd hackintosh and first one that I've had this big of a headache.

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 2.13.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 2.13.40 PM.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 2.13.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 2.13.53 PM.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 56
it seems that multibeast is not changing definitions or adding anything, so even despite of me running all the troubleshoots nothing is changing or being added.

Have you ever downloaded Sierra from the App Store? If you have it should be in your Purchased History. I still have El Capitan there.

I still have El Capitan as well, Sierra on the other hand is nowhere to be seen, I have also downloaded High Sierra and it isn't in my purchases, is El Capitan compatible with baby lake? Im gonna try to use the terminal to see if I can re download Sierra.
my issue is that adding all the kext, commands and changing the plist is no making any changes for good or bad.

CUDA Is Not Going To Fix Your Problem Because That Is For Stuff Like Adobe Premiere Try Nvidia Web Drivers And Add Nvidiagraphicsfixup.kext And Lilu.kext In EFI\Clover\Kexts\Other That Should Work
Did that and just get a black screen after Apple load screen

Anyways I got all parts from the list of recommended parts, no luck. Hopefully there is a UniBeast and multi beast soon.

Really frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back