CPU
i5-4690k
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Now that I have successfully installed OS X 10.10 through unibeast several times…now I want to tackle migrating to clover. I only have one SSD so I am going to leave my chimera boot loader intact. I am assuming that I can jump to step 4: Post-Installation on tonymac’s guide to install yosemite using clover. I want to play around with the configurations on the USB before I install on the SSD. My question is how do I go about that? On step 4, it says to format the drive to FAT32 and install clover with UEFI setting….should I format the USB EFI or my SSD EFI that has OS X already installed? Also, if my first configuration is wrong do I just keep loading through chimera and repeat step 4 in the guide with new config?

My Spec:

Gigabyte Z97X-UD7-TH

3.9 GHz Intel Core i5

16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2048 MB

Now that I have successfully installed OS X 10.10 through unibeast several times…now I want to tackle migrating to clover. I only have one SSD so I am going to leave my chimera boot loader intact. I am assuming that I can jump to step 4: Post-Installation on tonymac’s guide to install yosemite using clover. I want to play around with the configurations on the USB before I install on the SSD. My question is how do I go about that? On step 4, it says to format the drive to FAT32 and install clover with UEFI setting….should I format the USB EFI or my SSD EFI that has OS X already installed? Also, if my first configuration is wrong do I just keep loading through chimera and repeat step 4 in the guide with new config?

My Spec:
Gigabyte Z97X-UD7-TH
3.9 GHz Intel Core i5
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2048 MB

GUIDE : http://www.tonymacx86.com/alternate-bootloaders/127134-test-drive-how-create-clover-usb.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back