Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
2 x GTX1030 3GB
Hi, I searched the forum but could not find anyone in my same situation, so I ask advice.
I installed not long ago a MSI ATI R9 390 GAMING 8G on my El Capitan and so far so good, FinalCut X goes perfect, but now I need to connect two monitors .... but I can not run all at once. I can turn on my hack with only dvi or hdmi with the sole. Only once ignited can connect the second monitor. If I try to start with two connected mainbord see the screen, the first upload and then black. Then connect the second only after you start. In fact often if I connect the third all become black and from that point I have to reset.
Does anyone have any solution to offer me?

You might have luck by making a custom framebuffer patch matching your specific port layout. Some details are in our Radeon graphics thread.

It's a known issue with Hawaii cards though since Apple's drivers are still (and most likely will always be) "beta".

Ok, I tried to connect the second monitor on a PC and it works.
Now, as the third monitor and 'a spy monitor, I could activate the integrated intel on my z87x-UD3H.
In addition to activating it from bios all restarts, how can I turn it back now?
I wanted to make a clone of my hard before you make too many changes but I tried with both carbon and with clonezilla and both return to me with copies in the boot block of "welcome to clover 3220 ..... scan entries ...." and anything from them moves
Do you have any suggestions for me?

ok now I have a working clone. I have my msi r9 390 8gb gaming that works with the first monitor and the second I connect only after system startup.
But now I wanted to activate the integrated video card intel that if I am supposed to be a 4600, how can I turn it back on?

Your iGPU has to be primary in BIOS. Inject/Intel should enable it then.
Yes igpu is primary in bios, i enabled inject on clover but black screen
If possible i want enable both intel+ati

like this

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 94
I try to modify here but ....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 78