Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All.

Long time follower, first time poster.
Once again I finally delved back into the Hackintosh scene after my first and successful attempt with my old Pentium 4 system.

My current setup is an Intel i5 3.20 First revision, 6 GB Ram, and the above graphics crad.
The system install is successful, and I have full hardware graphics acceleration due to the usage of the ATI5000Injector kexts, however, I only get video output through the DVI port. The system recognises the monitor connected to the HDMI port and senses that the second monitor is their but nothing at all.

I would use the VGA instead as the monitor has a native VGA input aswell as DVI but the graphics card lacks the VGA port.

The monitor thats plugged into the HDMI port is active and interacts with the system, but no picture. I press the source button and it flashes from Digital to Analgue and eventually shuts off. I have a HDMI cable going into the DVI adaptor and into the DVI port on the monitor. The monitor is working fine because I can swap the DVI cable over and it works and its perfect under Windows.

The HDMI port will not display as a stand-alone screen either.

Some Information
Vendor: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x68f9
Revision: 0x0000

I have spent days on it and am lost. Thanks guys, any more information I can hopefully post. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I forgot to mention, that the install was completed using the 10.6.3 Snow Leopard retail disc, booted with iBoot 3.2 and MultiBeast 3.9. Before MultiBest I installed the 10.6.8 Combo Update. Sound (through 3.5mm Audio Plugs, Don't use HDMI audio) and Realtek network support is 100%. I believe that I am using the Chimera boot program.

check my topic below :thumbup:

Got it going nicely. Ended up reintalling for the sake of it, bu instead of unplugging one monitor I left it in. Same setup procedure as before but now with dual monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back