Contribute
Register

ATI HD5870 2gb eyefidelity 6 install problems (HELP)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

How is posible to install MAC OS X Snow leopard 10.6.3 or 10.6.6 on the sistem:
GA-X58A-UD7 v.1
I7-980X processor
1SSD - 64GB
12GB Kingston RAM
1 Sapphire ATI RADEON HD5870 2gb eyefidelity 6 videocard

My problem is , everytime I try to install Mac OSX and i boot the Retail Dvd my sistem restarted and the cooler on the video card goes very quikly and makes noise. Who can help me to give to me a idea or a kit for install ?
Thanks!

lts82 said:
Hello,

How is posible to install MAC OS X Snow leopard 10.6.3 or 10.6.6 on the sistem:
GA-X58A-UD7 v.1
I7-980X processor
1SSD - 64GB
12GB Kingston RAM
1 Sapphire ATI RADEON HD5870 2gb eyefidelity 6 videocard

My problem is , everytime I try to install Mac OSX and i boot the Retail Dvd my sistem restarted and the cooler on the video card goes very quikly and makes noise. Who can help me to give to me a idea or a kit for install ?
Thanks!
you must use snow leopard retail 10.6.3 dvd and new iboot cd
you can use this command -x PCIRootU?D=1 AtiConfig=Uakari

I boot the computer with IBoot-Legancy and next to F5 i pressed C (button) and type the command: -x PCIRootUID=1 AtiConfig=Uakari but the DVD room beegening to read Osx 10.6.3 retail (intel) and in 2 minutes the sistem is black screen the videocard coolers is maxim speed and the sistem is rebbot. You Have another command? Is Posible not working to ATI HD5870 eyefidelity 6?

:?
Other test: Boot the Iboot CD my computer (normal iboot not the legancy) and insert command: -x PCIRootUID=1 AtiConfig=Uakai and DVD 10.6.3 retail reading and after 2 minutes apear the error screen and show: BSD process name corresponding to current thread: unknown 3) on stack) . What can be the problem? (My processor is 6core i7 980x )
Thank you for your help !

Not have a skype or yahoo messanger account? my skype acount: yo2ltsstefan

thanks

Hello,

I have ATI HD5870 2gb eyefidelity 6 and Iboot legacy latest version, the computer show attached file images and freez. What is the possible problems? what I can do it? thanks!

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back