Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Can I Install El Capitan on a Asus Z9Pa8dc MB with 2 Xeon 2670 and a gtx 580 on my System?
allways have a reboot on (Configurating PCI Devices, on Installation from USB Stick)

Can anyone Help?
THX

Can I Install El Capitan on a Asus Z9Pa8dc MB with 2 Xeon 2670 and a gtx 580 on my System?
allways have a reboot on (Configurating PCI Devices, on Installation from USB Stick)

Can anyone Help?
THX

Hi, I'm looking to build the same rig, but with the Z9PA-D8.
The parts are arriving somewhere next month, so i'll be eaves dropping ;)

here's a post where johnson34 manages to get an nvidia and amd cards running, might be helpful if you're still looking to for info:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/r9-390-and-750-ti-in-same-build.192599/#post-1249746

Otherwise, if you managed to get things up and running, coould you please post a quide?

Hi, I'm looking to build the same rig, but with the Z9PA-D8.
The parts are arriving somewhere next month, so i'll be eaves dropping ;)

here's a post where johnson34 manages to get an nvidia and amd cards running, might be helpful if you're still looking to for info:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/r9-390-and-750-ti-in-same-build.192599/#post-1249746

Otherwise, if you managed to get things up and running, coould you please post a quide?

Hey did you get your Z9PA-D8 working with graphics? I have the Z9PA-D8C with 2x E5-2670 but no matter what i try (bios options, boot args, SMBIOS, pci slot, etc.) i can´t get past the [PCI Configuration begin] error with this board...

Booting with internal VGA graphics works, but neither my GTX 780, 770 nor 730 get me past the startup errors.

If i had only known before that this board is such a pain in the a*$... it seems that the Z9PE-D8 WS would have been the better choice. At least you can find guides for that!

Hope you´ve got your GPU up and running and can share your steps!

Hey did you get your Z9PA-D8 working with graphics? I have the Z9PA-D8C with 2x E5-2670 but no matter what i try (bios options, boot args, SMBIOS, pci slot, etc.) i can´t get past the [PCI Configuration begin] error with this board...

Booting with internal VGA graphics works, but neither my GTX 780, 770 nor 730 get me past the startup errors.

If i had only known before that this board is such a pain in the a*$... it seems that the Z9PE-D8 WS would have been the better choice. At least you can find guides for that!

Hope you´ve got your GPU up and running and can share your steps!

hi subzerofun,

i havent ordered the board yet, as i am waiting for more info on the hackintosh front. it looks a like quite the battle getting osx up and running, so i might just go for windows or linux on this build and use it as a rendernode for gpu/cpu rendering. (also im still doubting a little to go in the direction of the WS board).

hoping to read some progress soon! :)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back