CPU
I9-9700K
Graphics
Nvidia Card Gtx720 - native mode
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi friend, i am italian, excuse for my english, i have an Z370 Asus prime whit Thunderbolt EX3 card - i have installed two SSD disk, one HighSierra latest version, function perfect, one windows 10 for active the thunderbolt card.
The firmware TH3EX is the latest version, the windows is update and the Focursite Clarett 8 pre on first time is start perfect on windows, and mac version, but when i have restart and turn off the audio card, in the second step this card is not recognize on windows and on mac - please if is possible to send me the bios setting to thunderbolt card bios, example i have use this Thunderbolt support DIS - GPIO3 FORCE pwr EN Security level i have test NO SECURITY and USER---- you have send me some information? i have search but more use the gigabyte for thunderbolt card, but i find less for Asus Motherboard. Thanks.

Hello,

I'm using an Apollo 8 via Thunderbolt on my system and it's the same problem.

When you press the power button to "Off" on the Focusrite Clarett, you'll need to switch it back "On" and then reboot the computer to use the Focusrite Clarett again. It's a known problem. This is an ongoing problem for me and my Apollo. (È un rompicoglioni...) :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back