Asus Z370 gaming F, wifi, and bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've seen many references to people marking these things as "working" but I am not sure how they managed it. This is my first attempt at a hackintosh, and while it's been successful to this point, I'm not sure about what is needed to fool OSX into finding these devices, or what drivers need to be installed.

The bluetooth device shows up as a Realtek product 0x185c vendor 0x0b05 on USB.
The wifi I'm not sure about.

Any advice?

I've seen many references to people marking these things as "working" but I am not sure how they managed it. This is my first attempt at a hackintosh, and while it's been successful to this point, I'm not sure about what is needed to fool OSX into finding these devices, or what drivers need to be installed.

Any advice?

Not sure, honestly. The Bluetooth device may not have drivers for it. Look at the Z370-G build and see if that works. I'm building a system with a Z370-F Gaming board, and I may run into similar issues.

I'll keep you posted.

Any advice?

did you managed to make onboard bluetooth work ?
on my build (same board, high sierra) it shows the bluetooth but it does not see any other device (trackpad or anything)

thanks

Any updates guys? I have a Gigabyte Z370M and I really want wifi and bluetooth to work. Either from my motherboard or at least a recommendation of something else

Thanks,
Alex

I have z370 Gaming Wifi, Hoping to find drivers as well. Wifi won't support i suppose.. let's hope for the bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back