Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170I Pro gaming Mini ITX
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 630
Hi I am struggling to install audio kexts/drivers for my asus z170i gaming mini itx motherboard
I really want the intel hd audio in particular from the HDMI/display port working

Hi thanks for the response will this allow audio pass through via Intel integrated graphics , intel hd audio and also is it possible to get the audio ports working

I have already tried multibeast for my onboard audio that didnt work

Thanks for the response I am really new to this Hackingtoshing These guides are really confusing they are not very specific on how to use some of these utilities and i am very IT literate

I understand that multi-beast will allow you to install certain drivers for audio but i dont understand how the whole process of the guide for either hdmi audio out or audio out one thread said kabylake hdmi audio out isnt supported and another thread mentioned that u have to mount the efi and edit some script to get it working on the standard audio out from my motherboard not the audio pass through on hdmi

and that you have to use clover to edit the script and i am struggling to find specific threads / guides for successful audio driver installation for start to end the entire process not just bits of threads from all over

Simple, do one then the other (Post #2). It does not matter which is first.
It only matters to do the first start to finish and the second start to finish.
Which do want install first and what thread are you gong to use?
For the second, what thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back