CPU
i7-10700
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi - I was wondering if anyone can help me with a boot issue.

I was able to install mavericks fine but when it came to booting off the hard drive instead of usb, the computer would not boot

My laptop has an APTIO Bios and does not see the hard drive after installing mavericks.

I have been searching and found that Clover may be the only solution but I cannot find a way to install Clover as the bootloader - the tutorials I have found are not for ASUS laptops.

I am looking for some basic instructions on what my options are and how to install Clover properly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi - I was wondering if anyone can help me with a boot issue.

I was able to install mavericks fine but when it came to booting off the hard drive instead of usb, the computer would not boot

My laptop has an APTIO Bios and does not see the hard drive after installing mavericks.

I have been searching and found that Clover may be the only solution but I cannot find a way to install Clover as the bootloader - the tutorials I have found are not for ASUS laptops.

I am looking for some basic instructions on what my options are and how to install Clover properly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Use the ProBook Clover guide for clues/config.plist starts: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112380-guide-installing-mavericks-hp-probook.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back