Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello. I after decompiling DSDT many strange errors. I have already ruled DSDT and told to decompile involving all SSDT removed by pressing in Clover F4 and then these errors will not. I tried to do it, but all in vain. Enclose the whole set shot by F4 and working directory from which I have already helped.
Now I have a dream rarely works, does not work quite the regulation of illumination and services apple. and 1 USB 3.0 port. I would like to finish it all and not have to climb there. Who can help please.

Attachments

• origin.zip
    150.4 KB · Views: 77
  • EFI.zip
    42 MB · Views: 82
Hello. I after decompiling DSDT many strange errors. I have already ruled DSDT and told to decompile involving all SSDT removed by pressing in Clover F4 and then these errors will not. I tried to do it, but all in vain. Enclose the whole set shot by F4 and working directory from which I have already helped.
Now I have a dream rarely works, does not work quite the regulation of illumination and services apple. and 1 USB 3.0 port. I would like to finish it all and not have to climb there. Who can help please.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back