2. iOS
Asus X550l:
Processor: Intel Core i5 - 4210U
Memory Ram: 6Gb
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Nvidia Geforce 840M (Disabled by dsdt)
SSD Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB

Clover 4173
In beta versions 1, 2 and 3 everything works perfect: graphics, sound, hotkeys, battery percentage, brightness control, hdmi and vga.
Beta 3.png

Currently I'm having trouble with installing beta 4 and 5. The installer can not initialize the graphical interface.
I tried to change the id of the graphic but it continues with the same problem.

IMG_5247.JPG
After this passage the screen will blink

IMG_5250.JPG
Stay constantly on this screen

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 107
Asus X550l:
Processor: Intel Core i5 - 4210U
Memory Ram: 6Gb
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Nvidia Geforce 840M (Disabled by dsdt)
SSD Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB

Clover 4173
In beta versions 1, 2 and 3 everything works perfect: graphics, sound, hotkeys, battery percentage, brightness control, hdmi and vga.

Currently I'm having trouble with installing beta 4 and 5. The installer can not initialize the graphical interface.
I tried to change the id of the graphic but it continues with the same problem.

View attachment 272512
After this passage the screen will blink

View attachment 272513
Stay constantly on this screen

Your ACPI/origin files are too old to compare against ACPI/patched (you forgot to press F4).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

FixRegions (in your config.plist) is a bad idea.

Your ACPI/origin files are too old to compare against ACPI/patched (you forgot to press F4).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

FixRegions (in your config.plist) is a bad idea.

Thanks.
I applied the patch in the new acpi files. Now at system startup there is no error message regarding acpi. Initialization is faster, but the system has the same problem of not being able to initialize the graphical interface.

I have a question, when I pressed F4 some SSDT files was generated with the letter x. Do I need to remove this letter?

Thanks,
Daniel

Attachments

• ACPI.zip
    109.1 KB · Views: 111
Thanks.
I applied the patch in the new acpi files. Now at system startup there is no error message regarding acpi. Initialization is faster, but the system has the same problem of not being able to initialize the graphical interface.

I have a question, when I pressed F4 some SSDT files was generated with the letter x. Do I need to remove this letter?

Thanks,
Daniel

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Your question regarding dynamic SSDTs is answered in the ACPI patching guide (linked from the FAQ).

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.

Your question regarding dynamic SSDTs is answered in the ACPI patching guide (linked from the FAQ).

Thank you, I got it now.
I restored the previous version of Mac OS X (Beta 3) using Time Machine.
Apparently everything is working.

In System/Library/Extensions , I deleted FakePcIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext. I installed Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. All latest version.

In the App Store I downloaded the beta 5. After downloading and restarting the system, the installer seems to boot with no errors. However, after the screen flashes, the following screen is displayed:

IMG_5256.JPG

I tried Boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678). But to no avail.

Thank you, I got it now.
I restored the previous version of Mac OS X (Beta 3) using Time Machine.
Apparently everything is working.

In System/Library/Extensions , I deleted FakePcIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and FakePCIID.kext. I installed Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext. All latest version.

In the App Store I downloaded the beta 5. After downloading and restarting the system, the installer seems to boot with no errors. However, after the screen flashes, the following screen is displayed:

I tried Boot with an invalid ig-platform-id (0x12345678). But to no avail.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 77

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 88
Thanks.
I've changed the config.plist and removed unnecessary kexts. But it still has the same problem.

When I try to boot without -v:
View attachment 273250

and -v:

View attachment 273251

You forgot to press F2 and F4 before collecting EFI/Clover (no misc/preboot.log, ACPI/origin files are old).
And you did not follow the guide anyway (patched ACPI should not be used for the installer, patching ACPI is a post-install step, your config.plist is not from my guide, FakeSMC sensors not needed for the installer, etc, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back