Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there,

I've recently been trying to create a hackintosh (as most of us here are), and have run into a problem. I am able to get OS X to boot in safe mode, and everything works well enough, but am unable to boot without a required usb.

The motherboard for the laptop is an Asus manufactured x550cc, for which there are no DSDT files that I saw. I saw talk of generating your own, but am unsure of what good it would do me.

So I was just looking for general advice on where to go from here?

Additional info: Laptop is an Asus F550C

Hi there,

I've recently been trying to create a hackintosh (as most of us here are), and have run into a problem. I am able to get OS X to boot in safe mode, and everything works well enough, but am unable to boot without a required usb.

The motherboard for the laptop is an Asus manufactured x550cc, for which there are no DSDT files that I saw. I saw talk of generating your own, but am unsure of what good it would do me.

It would be best to post in one of the laptop "support" forums. And provide complete specs...

Hi there,

Hello, I too have the same notebook or Asus F550CC. I tried in all ways, with various installers, but not RIECO to start OSX Mavericks! explain to me the steps you did?

on other Asus notebooks I had no problems ... if you see my Youtube channel "Andrea Buondonno Mavericks Asus K53SV you realize ...

;)

Hello, I too have the same notebook or Asus F550CC. I tried in all ways, with various installers, but not RIECO to start OSX Mavericks! explain to me the steps you did?
on other Asus notebooks I had no problems ... if you see my Youtube channel "Andrea Buondonno Mavericks Asus K53SV you realize ...
;)
Hi Andrea, have you written a small guide (step by step), with kext dsdt, et cetera for ASUS F550CC??
On your Youtube channel we haven't any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back