Contribute
Register

Asus x54hy -almost had it-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
windows7, Open Suse 12.3 , (mac os x (doesn't work yet XD)
CPU
core i 3 2,2Ghz
Graphics
Ati radeon 6470M 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys!

I tried to install hackintosh to my notebook...so my story. First i have installed snow leopard 10.6.3 everything went nice:headbang:... exept i had a little problem the simple iboot didn't loaded SL retail dvd ( it had kernel panic). So i tried with iboot legacy. okay i could install SL 10.6.3. When i tried to update it 10.6.7 and use easybeast + system utilities. It didn't load. :banghead: kernel panic after reboot. I tried the same with 10.6.8 and strange thing happened. Updating was almost finished and than kernel panic, in system... Can you help me guys to make Mac os x work with every driver???:crazy: i don't know whats happening... of course i can't enable drivers in 10.6.3 it doesn't work. Can anybody give me tipps?Or what to do? i Just wana have a working 10.6.8.... Please help
my notebook (system specs.)
asus x54h y
core i 3 2230M (2.2Ghz)
Ati radeon 6470M
4gb ram
and a 160 gb HDD
(usb3)

Hey guys!

I tried to install hackintosh to my notebook...so my story. First i have installed snow leopard 10.6.3 everything went nice:headbang:... exept i had a little problem the simple iboot didn't loaded SL retail dvd ( it had kernel panic). So i tried with iboot legacy. okay i could install SL 10.6.3. When i tried to update it 10.6.7 and use easybeast + system utilities. It didn't load. :banghead: kernel panic after reboot. I tried the same with 10.6.8 and strange thing happened. Updating was almost finished and than kernel panic, in system... Can you help me guys to make Mac os x work with every driver???:crazy: i don't know whats happening... of course i can't enable drivers in 10.6.3 it doesn't work. Can anybody give me tipps?Or what to do? i Just wana have a working 10.6.8.... Please help
my notebook (system specs.)
asus x54h y
core i 3 2230M (2.2Ghz)
Ati radeon 6470M
4gb ram
and a 160 gb HDD
(usb3)

Are you using UpdateHelper before doing the update from 10.6.3 => 10.6.8?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=37

i haven't tried it.... yet... ill try and i tell what happens

edit:
whathappens:succesfully installed10.6.8 with helper reboot
stucks at white apple logo even does not starts the loading animation

Other experiences:
if i install easybeast + sys utilites . It doesn't boot by itself, i can see the apple logo for second and the notebook reboots. I need to use iboot to make it boot. When i update the system to 10.6.8 (now succesfully with updatehelper) it does not boot with or without cd. I tried everything:(v PCIrootUID=1 -x graphics enabler=no boot ignore chaches or boot simple user)
Any ideas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back