Contribute
Register

Asus X299 deluxe - no HW monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!!

The drivers are working .. all I did was add Emu64 and it booted right up with The Video Card working

The video card is showing up Correctly but no cpu

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.46.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.46.20 PM.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 118
Don't think so, but you can try put it there

Also am concerned the NVIDIA web drivers aren't loading. Can you try uninstalling them, reboot, reinstall them ?
http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/127670/en-us

Also found this:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...s-high-sierra-10-13-2-378-10-10-10-25.239852/

Emulated NVRAM:
Emulated NVRAM is required for support of NVIDIA Web Drivers on many desktop systems. Use MultiBeast to install Bootloaders > Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM. This allows for menu bar switch between NVIDIA Web Drivers and OS X Default Graphics Drivers.

My card doesn't need it, but not sure about yours.

I gotta run to work - will check back later
yes I did just that. Thank you again for all this help . Im going to work on the CPU

Ok great ! The CPU may be only cosmetic - can you try a cinebench run with intel power gadget open ?

I did geek bench and it looked like This

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.57.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.57.09 PM.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 129
and this was the score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.57.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.57.14 PM.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.57.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 3.57.14 PM.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 147
Those score look spot on. The about this Mac OS cosmetic - there is a workaround that is in kgp thread to manually set it to any string you want. I’ll find it after work.

Enjoy your new PC & remember to back it up now !! Carbon copy cloner is very good

Last edited:
i keep getting "Does printf Work??" error when trying this, The install finished and asked to restart

Also Looks like my old EFI from the SSD is still there cause I can Still pick it as well

edit:

Looks like after a Full power down and let it sit there for about 20 seconds and trying again its now trying to Boot from SSD via USB stick efi

I am also getting the message : "Does printf Work??" This started when I changed a Clover drivers64UEFI with this file "OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi" as I was randomly getting the well known
AllocateRelocBlock Error. I don't have it anymore but the situation has been replaced with this other issue and booting is becoming a nightmare because only after several attempts. I have read around this happens specially with High Sierra builds - I will therefore rollback to the previous version of the operating system. Except if someone around can give me a workaround/solution :(

well I wanted to come on here and say at least thank you... the last time I was here I was banned for asking for personal help.. something I had no idea was even against the rules... (its the holidays.. a Warning would have been nice instead of banning me in the middle of working out an All day problem I was working on)

again thank you for your time..
I have been up and running since the last time we talked here in the OP.

Seems solid enough to me and has been running like a champ. thank you again and happy holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back