GTX 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
Due entirely to this awesome forum and the tools on it I managed to get my first hackintosh running today. (Built my first computer yesterday ;) ) Anyway I'm using an Asus p8z77-v lga board which comes with a WiFi Go! card which attaches to the mobo. Is there any way I might be able to get it to work?

Asus p8z77-v, Ivy Bridge i5-3570k cpu, Nvidia GTX 570 graphics.

Thanks!

Glad you are up and running. You board has the same mini card as mine (detailed on signature). From what I have gleaned (and I'm running on an ethernet cable) the board has Broadcom components which are unlisted and no driver support is available. GoingBald, one of the helpful guys out here has done the research and his solution was to ditch the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth combo board in favor of an 802.11n board that has native support (requires no additional kexts or workarounds.

I plan to go with this solution. hth!

Glad you are up and running. You board has the same mini card as mine (detailed on signature). From what I have gleaned (and I'm running on an ethernet cable) the board has Broadcom components which are unlisted and no driver support is available. GoingBald, one of the helpful guys out here has done the research and his solution was to ditch the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth combo board in favor of an 802.11n board that has native support (requires no additional kexts or workarounds.

I plan to go with this solution. hth!

Where link to GoingBald solution?

has anyone had any luck getting the wifi on asus wifi-go! working yet? i'm running a p8z77-v pro board

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back