Contribute
Register

Asus UL80J - Successful install

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so have followed the guide posted on this post to now avail. I am able to get the install to work perfectly and update to 10.6.4 but then the problems start. Once the laptop is shut off it wont boot into the partition at all. At first it said it failed to load the power management kext but was able to solve that problem with the nullcpu kext from multibeast. but still wont boot into the OS. I tried leaving the laptop alone for a while but when the computer actually changed it was just rebooting. Is there any suggestions that anyone can give? Problems you guys ran into and how you fixed it? Nothing I seem to be doing isnt working at all.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Has anyone been able to get the trackpad,microphone or the battery indicator to work on 10.7.2? And does anybody have the old Asus_UL80JT.zip?

Hei there and excuse me for my English!

I just try to install 10.7 on my Asus UL50A but after I choose the language it say me that I can't install this version on my pc.

Do you know if it's possible? If no, which version can I try? Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back