ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)
CPU
I5-8400
Graphics
UHD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi,
I follow the Installation guide, most of them works fine except the audio and sleep function.

1. Audio
If I connect the headphone directly to the motherboard, the output doesn't show my headphone.
By the way, I use Displayport to connect the monitor. The output shows the monitor and if I connect the monitor with my headphone, it worked fine, except I can't adjust volume.

2. Sleep--Can't wake up.
If I click sleep, the CPU and the light down, and screen is off. While I click the mouse, the CPU and fan starts to work, but screen doesn't have any signal.

Screenshots, Clover and IORegistry as attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• EFIandOthers.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 206
Hi,
I follow the Installation guide, most of them works fine except the audio and sleep function.

1. Audio
If I connect the headphone directly to the motherboard, the output doesn't show my headphone.
By the way, I use Displayport to connect the monitor. The output shows the monitor and if I connect the monitor with my headphone, it worked fine, except I can't adjust volume.

2. Sleep--Can't wake up.
If I click sleep, the CPU and the light down, and screen is off. While I click the mouse, the CPU and fan starts to work, but screen doesn't have any signal.

Screenshots, Clover and IORegistry as attached.

Thanks.
Audio ID in .plist use 2 plus you need Lilu.kext to make AppleALC work (AppleALC a part of Lilu plugins)
Report with outcome

Audio ID in .plist use 2 plus you need Lilu.kext to make AppleALC work (AppleALC a part of Lilu plugins)
Report with outcome
Hi can you share your clover folder and bios setting?..thnx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back