Graphics:
12288MB EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X
Other Hardware:
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 64GB Kit (16GBx4) DDR4 2400
(Asus ThunderboltEX II/DUAL) not tested
(Asus USB 3.1 Type-A Card) not tested
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 N900 WLAN
Samsung 850 PRO SSD

Hello, i just want to tell that i have been abled to install OS X 10.11.5 on my Asus Z170

I Used Unibeast to creat a UEFI boot USB

Just installed with no Problems and after Mulibeast and Nvidia Web Driver 346.03 My Titan X ist working to.

Biggest Problem was die Audio, at the moment its workling, but i don't know why at the moment.
I will post if i figure out
-> one problem was that i thougt volume + and - should make the apple "plop" sound -> NO! i had to have music running!)
-> secound thing, i think you will have to make a shutdown, not a restart to get things right after mulibeast.

My W-Lan was working rigth in osx installer.

Biggest Problem for now, my USB ports are slow, can just get 34mb/s - so next goal ist to get fast usb 3 or even 3.1

Mobo:
Asus TUF Sabertooth Mark 1 Intel Z170
CPU:
Intel Core i7 6700K
Graphics:
12288MB EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X
Other Hardware:
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 64GB Kit (16GBx4) DDR4 2400
(Asus ThunderboltEX II/DUAL) not tested
(Asus USB 3.1 Type-A Card) not tested
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 N900 WLAN
Samsung 850 PRO SSD

Hello, i just want to tell that i have been abled to install OS X 10.11.5 on my Asus Z170

I Used Unibeast to creat a UEFI boot USB

Just installed with no Problems and after Mulibeast and Nvidia Web Driver 346.03 My Titan X ist working to.

Biggest Problem was die Audio, at the moment its workling, but i don't know why at the moment.
I will post if i figure out
-> one problem was that i thougt volume + and - should make the apple "plop" sound -> NO! i had to have music running!)
-> secound thing, i think you will have to make a shutdown, not a restart to get things right after mulibeast.

My W-Lan was working rigth in osx installer.

Biggest Problem for now, my USB ports are slow, can just get 34mb/s - so next goal ist to get fast usb 3 or even 3.1
Hi grafeny to get Audio working make sure you set effi clover config Devices Audio inject 2 or you might just get the orange line out to work as i found out.

Devices Audio inject 2

Yes, finally i have working sound on the green stereo out, but again i don't know how. fells like i did ten time the same thing and after a lot of restart and shutdown and multibeast it is working, i will still try to figure out why :D

only thing for now which is not working is the usb c-type / thunderbolt3 and the usb 3.1

when i activate thunderbolt in bios osx won't boot - if i set it to usb 3.1 it will but usb 3.1 is not working

Yes, finally i have working sound on the green stereo out, but again i don't know how. fells like i did ten time the same thing and after a lot of restart and shutdown and multibeast it is working, i will still try to figure out why :D

only thing for now which is not working is the usb c-type / thunderbolt3 and the usb 3.1

when i activate thunderbolt in bios osx won't boot - if i set it to usb 3.1 it will but usb 3.1 is not working
yes i lost sound on a few boot ups not lost but very low volume and found out i needed to unplug computer than reboot and sound was back to normal.i grafeny can you tell me if you got HD530 working when i try it boots up fine than black screen
thanks

sorry, because i am useing a pci-e graphic card i never tried to use the motherboards graphic card

Do you use mulibeast?

Can you suggest better settings than mine?

Quick Start > UEFI Boot Mode
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC1150
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > 100 Series Audio Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party SATA
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.18-313-g671f31c.1707
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC Plugins v6.18-313-g671f31c.1707
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC HWMonitor Application v6.18-313-g671f31c.1707 Drivers > Misc > NullCPUPowerManagement v1.0.0d2
Drivers > Network > Intel > IntelMausiEthernet v2.1.0d0
Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit
Bootloaders > Clover v2.3k r3423 UEFI Boot Mode
Customize > System Definitions > Mac Pro > Mac Pro 3,1

sorry, because i am useing a pci-e graphic card i never tried to use the motherboards graphic card

Do you use mulibeast?

Can you suggest better settings than mine?

Quick Start > UEFI Boot Mode
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC1150
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > 100 Series Audio Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party SATA
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.18-313-g671f31c.1707
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC Plugins v6.18-313-g671f31c.1707
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC HWMonitor Application v6.18-313-g671f31c.1707 Drivers > Misc > NullCPUPowerManagement v1.0.0d2
Drivers > Network > Intel > IntelMausiEthernet v2.1.0d0
Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit
Bootloaders > Clover v2.3k r3423 UEFI Boot Mode
Customize > System Definitions > Mac Pro > Mac Pro 3,1
yes i have same multibeast settings apart from IntelMausiEthernet.i use other ethernet port realtek 8111H
Thanks

@zappy39 Have you ever figured out how to use the HD530 with the Sabertooth motherboard?

@zappy39 Have you ever figured out how to use the HD530 with the Sabertooth motherboard?

Not using HD530 At moment using gtx 660 ti which works no prob the HD530 will work with AGDPfix but with top left glitches
also set DVMT-prealloc to 64m

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back