CPU
i5-8365U
Graphics
UHD 620, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Its been a few months since I 1st started out with Hackintosh, a very steep learning curve, I feel like I'm making good progress.

I'm running Mojave 10.14.1, most things I'm interested in seem to work 100%:- Sound (onboard), Graphics(intel UHD 630), Wifi (USB WiFi), iCloud, iMessage, photos, sleep/wake, shutdown/restart. iMac wifi card is in the post so hopefully in the next few days I will have bluetooth and handoff working.

While the system in general seems to be working really well, verbose mode seems to throw up quite a few errors (APCI errors, "apfs_keybag failed to initialise key bag" being just a couple). System takes about 30 seconds to boot, while I'm happy with this I feel it should be around the 15 second mark so I'm sure there is plenty of work left to do to get this Hackintosh "perfect"

Ive attached problem reporting files, if anyone could take a look and point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

Thanks

Attachments

• debug_8185.zip
    3 MB · Views: 54
Its been a few months since I 1st started out with Hackintosh, a very steep learning curve, I feel like I'm making good progress.

I'm running Mojave 10.14.1, most things I'm interested in seem to work 100%:- Sound (onboard), Graphics(intel UHD 630), Wifi (USB WiFi), iCloud, iMessage, photos, sleep/wake, shutdown/restart. iMac wifi card is in the post so hopefully in the next few days I will have bluetooth and handoff working.

While the system in general seems to be working really well, verbose mode seems to throw up quite a few errors (APCI errors, "apfs_keybag failed to initialise key bag" being just a couple). System takes about 30 seconds to boot, while I'm happy with this I feel it should be around the 15 second mark so I'm sure there is plenty of work left to do to get this Hackintosh "perfect"

Ive attached problem reporting files, if anyone could take a look and point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

Thanks
Hi, can you provide your EFI folder?
My motherboard is TUF H370-PRO and I can't setup the graphic intel HD 630 properly.
I'm running High Sierra 10.13.6 and to install it I had to do this from another computer.

Thank you

Hi, can you provide your EFI folder?
My motherboard is TUF H370-PRO and I can't setup the graphic intel HD 630 properly.
I'm running High Sierra 10.13.6 and to install it I had to do this from another computer.

Thank you

Here you go, hope it helps, let me know how you get on, cheers.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.7 MB · Views: 132
Here you go, hope it helps, let me know how you get on, cheers.
Hi, thanks, your EFI folder works for me too.
Now I have graphics, audio on HDMI, restart and shutdown.
I just change my EFI folder for yours.

Now I go study your configuration to learn more.

Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back